dd Rand0m Access: Craig Ferguson's "If you don't vote you're a moron" Rant

Analytics 4

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Craig Ferguson's "If you don't vote you're a moron" Rant

What timing!!! No sooner had I finished the previous post, did I see Craig Ferguson deliver this impassioned, heartfelt plea to all citizens of the US. And he captured so eloquently many of the frustrations that I've had, and have heard from many others.

He touches on our duty to vote, getting news from late-night tv, cutting through the crap, the patriotism of all the candidates, taking individual responsibility, ridiculous news coverage, celebrity opinion and much more. You may not like him, nor agree with him, but the videos are worth a look - if only as fodder for thought (though I think, it's pretty frickin' excellent).

Since he's on pretty late, and you might have missed the episode, take a few minutes to read the excerpted transcript and watch the videos!

The first monologue:

After the break, back at the desk:

2 comments:

OceanDesert said...

He is SO funny... makes me laugh every night... glad I could introduce you to him... :)

Also, I had a lovely evening tonight.. we'll hafta do it again sometime... call me.

Anonymous said...

I love the line that says "The American people don't care if the solutions come from the right or the left they just want the solutions"

Now would someone stand up and give solutions.

PLEASE

-B

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.