dd Rand0m Access: Updates are a bit slower on this side...

Analytics 4

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updates are a bit slower on this side...

All, I've been trying to make sure that Sara's blog is updated regularly, cuz I know that's where most people are going to be checking. So, I haven't had much chance between all the activity here and updating her blog to do much on mine. After some of the cavalry arrives tonight, I may be able to get more of these out!

Thanks all for all the support and love - it definitely helps!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give yourself some credit Mr. Dun...you're updating 2 blogs...caring for your wife...communicating with everyone and their bro...AND trying to function on very minimal sleep. We appreciate any info. you type...on whomevers (sp) blog. Fabulous job as always! :)

Erin

Anonymous said...

Cavalry!! I hear the trumpets!! Give our love to those troopers who love you and Sara: they represent us all who would be there to help fight the battle with you.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG - Any updates you are able to provide are fabulous. I hope someday I get to visit you and your seemingly (since we've never met) fabulous and amazing wife. Congrats on the "twins" and many blessings going forth to you both!!

Jen

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.